JENSEN TV-631 Amplified Tv Antenna
From Jensen
Thomson provides a wide range of video technologies, products and services to consumers and professionals in the entertainment and media industries. Offering an array of state-of-the-art digital products and services, Thomson adds value to hundreds of millions of consumers around the world every year.PRODUCT FEATURES: Adjustable/Retractable VHF dipoles extend up to 44" to improve reception of channels 2-13; UHF loop for improved reception of channels 14-69; HDTV Compatible; Recessed 12-Position fine-tuning control for improved picture quality; Attached 6 ft., 75-Ohm cable with "F" connector for easy hook-up; No-Scuff Pads protect cabinets/TV tops; Off-Air reception of local channels - Analog or Digital; Stylish contemporary design.
- Brand: Jensen
- Model: TV-631
- Dimensions: 10.00" h x 6.00" w x 11.00" l, 3.10 pounds
This is not an "Amplified" antenna!
This antenna works good as far as a "rabbit ears" (with UHF loop) goes, but it does not amplify the signal. It has no power input and therefor cannot amplify the signal. The manufacturer's packaging does not indicate that it is amplified and Amazon should not advertise it as being amplified.
Provides good picture
I am quite content with this product. My stations come in clearly. I even get some staions that I was not getting with my previous Radio Shack rabbit ear antenna. The whole thing appears to be more sturdy and well balanced then ones I have previously owned.
cool
i live on the first floor of a 4 floor L shape dormitory and I'm facing the rear end with nothing but forest behind me, so getting a signal was a bit tough with other antenna's so i had bought this soley on previous reviews, and it works great.