Culligan CW-F Sediment Replacement Cartridge Polypropylene Cord-Wound, 10 Micron, 12,000 Gallon Capacity, 2-Pack
From Culligan

CWFD replacement sediment filter cartridge removes fine dirt, sand, silt, rust, and scale particles. 10 microns (nominal) filtration. Durable polypropylene fiber cord wound construction. Filter life up to 3 months or 12,000 gallon. Use with filter model N

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14313 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Culligan
  • Model: CW-F-D
  • Dimensions: 2.02 pounds


The Culligan 2 Pack whole house sediment water filter replacement cartridge filters scale, rust particles, sand, dirt, & silt. The filter life 3 months or 12,000 gallons. The filter has a 10 micron rating and is spun wound for extra filtration of fine sediment particles. For use with model #HF-150, HF-160, HF-360 and most standard size sediment filters. The filter is NSF Certified and a 2 year warranty. It also includes a change reminder sticker.


a lot of particles pass through house water line.1
I have a lot of granite dust in my well, the filter allow a lot of sediment pass though to the house water line.

Good Chocie5
I was looking for the right one for my well water system, all the others were damaged immediately, but this one it continues working! I think I found the right one

Leave a Reply

Pagelines
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. Sponsored by iBlogtoBlog.
preload preload preload