Watts 5YR Premier Filter 5-Year/20,000-Gallon Inline Ice Maker Water Filter
From Watts


  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1977 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Watts
  • Model: 5YR Ice Maker Filter
  • Dimensions: 2.50" h x 2.50" w x 10.00" l,


High Capacity Inline Water Filter NSF Certified for 20,000 gallons or up to 5 Years. NSF and California Certified for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor, also reduces scale buildup and improves taste and clarity of the water. Special filtration media allows the system to also be Certified for bacteriostatic properties to guarantee extended filtration life. Easy to install and maintain with our quick connection adaptors can be added directly in line with your current plumbing. Great for Refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door, can also be used for Home, Ice-makers, RV, Campers, Boats, Water Fountains, Water Coolers, Commercial Coffee Makers and More. System comes backed by the Watts 130 years of industry experience and quality. To ensure ease of installation and maintenance we have here on staff a full customer service and technical support team you can call for assistance.


water4
This filter is easy to install and lasts longer than other filters. Took out our 3 filter system and put in this one as a single filter and it works just as well if not better. Got all the space back under the sink

nice water filter4
I have had this filter in use for approx. 8 months. So far so good. The water tastes great. I bought this unit due primarily to lazyness. My installation is in a tough to reach place and I wanted to avoid changing out the unit every year or so. No complaints so far. The unit has performed well.

Fantastic Filter5
After a month of use to get it broken in I believe I can share my brief experience with this filter. First off, installation was really easy. Less than 30 minutes (don't forget to 'flush' it for five minutes). The water I had previously smelled and tasted like pool water. It seemed to have a more than acceptable amount of chlorine going by smell alone. As soon as I plugged this filter in instantly odorless tasteless water came out. Also, very recently some maintenance was done to the city pipes turning all the water in the house brown for a short while. Sinks, toilets, hose, everything that is except the fridge attached to this filter was clearly brown. Hands down side by side comparison this filter does an awesome job. If you want a better sense of security and want to remove the nasties that end up in your water get this filter.

Leave a Reply

Pagelines
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. Sponsored by iBlogtoBlog.
preload preload preload