Culligan ISH-100 Inline Shower Filter, 10,000 Gallon Capacity, White
From Culligan

In Line Shower Filter, Easy To Install, Easy Change Filter, Includes Teflon Tape, Cartridge & Filter Change Reminder Sticker, Cartridge Life 6 Months/10,000 Gallons, Reduces Chlorine 97%, Sulfur Odor & Scale, Replacement Cartridge Model # WHR-140.

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1338 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Culligan
  • Model: ISH-100
  • Dimensions: 1.10 pounds


Install the Culligan inline shower filter for a better shower experience. The filter will help reduce the chlorine’s taste and odor by 97%, sulfur, and scale. Through these reductions, the shower filter will help prevent drying of skin and hair. Fits standard 1/2-inch thread showerheads.


Great filter....Surprisingly no loss of pressure!5
What can I say, I have a culligan faucet filter, which is fantastic, and now I picked this shower filter up, as our city water has lots of chlorine in it. Guess what....Not any More, and the walls of the shower have no mildew buildup since I've had it on either! This thing is great, no loss of pressure, easy to install on existing shower head, and it looks nice n' clean too. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants cleaner water and doesn't wanna spend a fortune on whole house filters and the such. Great product.

Soft skin after showering5
Easy to install (less than 10 minutes) and great results from it. My skin used to be dry and required lotion, baby oil, etc. after showering but not any more. My skin feels great and flexible due to the filter removing the chlorine from my tap water.

This is a great gift for your skin! I highly recommend it!

New, but not improved4
It may be psychological, but I think the older version that this filter replaced works better. If I had a choice, I'd stick with the old longer filters. The new style is easier to install because you don't have to remove the filter to get the unit on the pipe.

Leave a Reply

Pagelines
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. Sponsored by iBlogtoBlog.
preload preload preload