Panasonic CW-XC125HU 12,000 BTU Air Conditioner
From Panasonic

Panasonic's Room Air Conditioner, Compact Remote Control with 12-hour Delay ON/OFF setting timer. Auto air swing. A removable, washable intake grille for easy care. 4-way Air Deflection System, wide airflow. 3 Cooling speeds & 3 fan speeds. Auto restart. Economy operation mode, dry mode. Ventilation control. Left or right side power cord. Through the wall installation capability * Professional Installation Required
Amazon Sales Rank: #515591 in Kitchen & Housewares Color: White Brand: Panasonic Model: CW-XC125HU Dimensions: 15.00" h x 24.00" w x 22.00" l,

Terrific, strong and quiet AC If I had the opportunity to do it over again, I would have bought two of these units. Compared to my 8,000 BTU Friedrich A/C, this is a gem. More importantly it's relatively quiet- almost like a consistent white noise machine. It's steady and not annoying unlike the stop and starts of other units. I haven't had too many A/Cs in my lifetime, but I have read that Panasonic is quieter than other American units (although beware the newer ones that are not as well made.) My Friedrich, which is unfortunately in my bedroom, is like an airplane compared to this unit. Hence, I'm searching for another Panasonic to replace it although I have read that Panasonic has gotten out of the AC business. Will continue my search for a quiet air conditioner which won't disturb my sleep. Highly recommend this one. It's incredibly cooling, powerful, smooth and quiet.

2 Responses to "Panasonic CW-XC125HU 12,000 BTU Air Conditioner"

  1. gravatar Geminair Says:

    This writing is impressive and eye catching as well. Your eye for details will reach a new height when you see the writer switching from one topic to another but relating all the things at the end of the article. I am happy that writers are attempting new things. I will hold on to this website for more interesting posts. Air Conditioning Sydney Installation

  2. gravatar Anderson Lopez Says:

    Thankyou for sharing such valuable content, I appreciate your hard work and skills. Keep sharing such helpful information.
    https://writerarmy.com/

Leave a Reply

Pagelines
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. Sponsored by iBlogtoBlog.
preload preload preload